Teams for WooCommerce Memberships takes the memberships created by WooCommerce Memberships and gives you the ability to sell them to teams, companies, groups, or families instead of individuals.
When selling a team product, one owner handles all billing, and can share the team access with other members they invite. Great for selling corporate training accounts, family memberships, team site access, and more!
- Sell or Assign Memberships – Memberships are not a specific type of WooCommerce product; instead, membership plans are created independently from products. This lets you determine how access is granted for maximum flexibility.
- Strategically Grant Content Access – You put a lot of work into your members-only content, so Memberships lets you schedule when your members should have access to it. You can drip content, which means that you can schedule when members should have access to your content.
- Turn Your Store into a Purchasing Club – Memberships lets you create members-only products so that your site can become a purchasing club, or let you offer certain products exclusively to members. You can restrict product viewing to members, which means these products will be hidden from non-members in your shop. You can also restrict purchasing, which means that products are public, but only members can buy them.
- Offer Better Shipping Options to Members – Members should be your most loyal customers, so giving them perks that encourage them to purchase repeatedly from you keeps them coming back for more. Memberships extends your free shipping settings so you can offer free shipping directly to your members, while requiring non-members to meet other criteria (like having a coupon or minimum order amount).
- Reward Members with Special Discounts – Since you may want to give your members certain perks, you can provide member discounts for all products, some products, or certain product categories.
- Automatically Show Members Their Perks – While membership management should be easy on you, it should be easy on your members, too. Members can find all of the information they need about their memberships in the Member Area.
- Import or Export Members – You have a lot of tools to manage members within WooCommerce, but you may want to connect to other services too, such as importing a member list into an email tool. Memberships lets you export members to a CSV file so that you can get member data out of WooCommerce and into other tools.
- Simplify Communication with Members – When you run a membership site, you spend a lot of time on customer service and managing members. We’ve tried to make that as easy as possible with Memberships. We’ve added “Membership Notes” so that you can track information about memberships for a customer, add your own notes for your reference, and even easily communicate with a particular member by sharing a note with them via email.
The people behind the WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Simplenote, Longreads, Vault Press, Akismet, Gravatar, Crowdsignal, Cloudup, Tumblr call themselves the Automatticians. They are a distributed company with 1,273 members in 76 countries speaking 94 different languages.