Before, All Products for Subscriptions has made it possible to sell product bundles and composite products on subscription but the customers who purchased a bundle or composite on subscription had no way to change the contents of their kit/bundle/box.
But with the APFS 2.4, the “Upgrade or Downgrade” button that allows customers to modify the configurations of subscribe line items is now available for product bundles and composite products. All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions allow you to add subscriptions plans to existing products. It also introduces features that give customers more freedom to create and manage subscriptions. With All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions, customers can:
- Add subscription plans to existing products.
- Sell any product one-time, or on subscription.
- Add products to existing subscriptions.
- Purchase entire carts on subscription.
- Create configurable subscription boxes using Product Bundles and Composite Products.
The people behind the WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Simplenote, Longreads, Vault Press, Akismet, Gravatar, Crowdsignal, Cloudup, Tumblr call themselves the Automatticians. They are a distributed company with 1,273 members in 76 countries speaking 94 different languages.