In the WooCommerce Name Your Price plugin, you can be flexible in what you are willing to accept for selected products. You can also suggest a price to your customers and optionally enforce a minimum acceptable price, you can leave it entirely in the hands of the customer.
You can also use this plugin to accept donations, make your products available to a broader audience, gather information on how much customers are willing to pay, or take variable amounts for other reasons such as bill payment.
Features offered by this plugin:
- You can enable Pay Your Price only for the Products of your choice
- You can force users to pay within a range by giving a Minimum and Maximum Price
- It supports Simple Product, Simple Subscription and Variable Product
- It accepts Donations using Pay Your Price by setting your price as Minimum Price and the Donation + Minimum Price as Recommended Price
- Customizable options for Labels, Error Messages, etc.
The people behind the WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Simplenote, Longreads, Vault Press, Akismet, Gravatar, Crowdsignal, Cloudup, Tumblr call themselves the Automatticians. They are a distributed company with 1,273 members in 76 countries speaking 94 different languages.