The WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin allows you to give reward to customers for purchases and other actions that can be redeemed for discounts. You can set how many points can be redeemed for a specific discount amount and easily set how many points customers will earn for each dollar spent. Points can be set at the product, category, or global level, and you can also control the maximum discount available when redeeming points.
With the points and rewards for WooCommerce plugin you can:
- Offer points on signup, referrals, purchase, etc. to engage your customers
- Create a membership program to reward loyal customers with exclusive offers
- Track the points transaction of every customer with point log report
- Manually update the points of your customers from the points table feature
- Notify customers through email for every point’s transaction
- Offer reward points in different languages with WPML Multilingual support
- Change the point value for the order total and cart redemption
- Assign a similar point value to all simple products with global point assign feature
- Offer a specific number of points for a set price range of the order value.
The people behind the WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Simplenote, Longreads, Vault Press, Akismet, Gravatar, Crowdsignal, Cloudup, Tumblr call themselves the Automatticians. They are a distributed company with 1,273 members in 76 countries speaking 94 different languages.