You can offer special options to your customers in a snap with Product Add-Ons. This includes adding a personal engraving, customizing products and upgrading to premium fabric can keep your customers coming back.
Product Add-Ons allow your customers to personalize products while they’re shopping on your online store. No more follow-up email requests—customers get what they want, before they’re done checking out.
A lightweight WooCommerce product addon plugin that makes adding custom fields to your WooCommerce product page simpler. With an easy-to-use custom form builder, now you can add extra product options quickly.
WooCommerce extra product options plugin comes with a drag and drop form builder and supports the following form elements:
- Text field – A normal text input field to collect text data.
- Number field – An HTML5 number input field to accept numbers.
- Radio field – For selecting one option from multiple choices.
- Checkbox field – For selecting more than one option.
- Select field – A drop-down to choose from the available list.
- Text area field – For input details longer than a single line.
- Date field (depends on the browser) – HTML5 default date picker.
- Color field (depends on the browser) – HTML5 default color picker.
- Hidden field – A hidden input field for admin.
- Password field – A password input text field to collect passwords.
- Email field – HTML5 email field to validate correct email ID format.
And apart from above, following HTML tags are also supported
- Paragraph (p) tag – To set instruction in product page using HTML paragraph tag which will accept basic HTML tags like anchor, bold, image etc.
- Header (h) tag – To set HTML header tags (h1, h2 & h3) in product the page.
The people behind the WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Simplenote, Longreads, Vault Press, Akismet, Gravatar, Crowdsignal, Cloudup, Tumblr call themselves the Automatticians. They are a distributed company with 1,273 members in 76 countries speaking 94 different languages.