WooCommerce Product Bundles is one of the most effective marketing strategies there is. You can bundle a few products together, offer them at a discount and watch your sales soar.
It is a plugin that is an essential technique for creating many types of assembled product and kits, like computers and furniture. To be able to succeed at selling these products, you need a tool that not only gets the basics right, but also let you make every detail of the bundling process to the type of product you are selling.
Product Bundles is the most flexible, robust product bundling plugin for WooCommerce, powering thousands of successful stores. Its grouping, pricing, shipping and inventory management features have been designed and refined over the years to make it perform beautifully across a broad range of use cases. There’s little Product Bundles can’t handle!
- Create product bundles with all WooCommerce product types, including variable and digital products.
- Configure pricing and shipping strategies of individual products to be in alignment with your store strategies.
- Provide customization options to choose quantities in a bundle, along with displaying optional products for sale.
- Option to modify how a bundle and each item (part of it) will be displayed on the product page, cart/checkout page, as well on email notification.
- Get stock reports to stay on top of the stock levels of your product bundles.
- Compatible with a lot of other popular WooCommerce extensions, including the ones for product customization.
- Great options to customize and add functionalities with code snippets and mini extensions.
The people behind the WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Simplenote, Longreads, Vault Press, Akismet, Gravatar, Crowdsignal, Cloudup, Tumblr call themselves the Automatticians. They are a distributed company with 1,273 members in 76 countries speaking 94 different languages.