An essential tool for every WooCommerce store is the Woocommerce Product Search extension, it provides the most advanced Search Engine and best Search Experience for you and your customer.
Included among its features, you will find a powerful Search Engine that powers front and back end searches, automated indexing, live search and filters, invaluable statistics and search reports based on real-time data that provide priceless business insights. It also helps to improve and control the relevance of search results and so much more.
- Live Search – The Live Search Field allows customers to find products as they type, along with images, price information and they can add the product directly to the cart.
- Live Filters – Our live filters take care of showing updated results on the shop page while your customers search by keyword, price range, use categories, tags or any product attributes to narrow down the results.
- Experience Easy Shopping – With a no-fuzz automated setup that integrates smoothly with popular themes, Storefront and child-themes included, your customers will have a truly delightful shopping experience. Let them enjoy how easy it is to find the right thing in your store.
- Search Statistics – Gain valuable insights on what your visitors are searching in your store. See real-time and historic product search activity and relate it to your marketing efforts.
- Business Insights – Discover what your customers are searching for, what they can find and what not. Our reports will help you to reveal what products your visitors are searching for and optimize your store’s offering to meet current and trending demands.
- Automated Integration – The Search Engine takes care of providing the best search results on the front end and back end. Our advanced search algorithms integrate seamlessly with your store and the administrative dashboard.
- Search Index – The Search Indexer will automatically index all products in your store and keep everything up-to-date for you. Even when you add, modify or remove products and related aspects, you don’t need to do anything to have your store fully indexed, products ready to be found.
- Visually Intuitive Filters – An image says more than a thousand words … create a visually appealing search experience for your customers! Add thumbnails used with live product filters for product categories, tags and attributes. Filter by color, size, brand … showing the actual color, intuitive icons and logos.
- Relevant Search Results – Search Weights based on keyword matches present more relevant results to your customers. The relevance of your store’s product search results is substantially improved, with powerful controls that introduce Search Weights to WooCommerce.
- Powerful Back-End Features – This extension is smoothly integrated with your WooCommerce store and WordPress Dashboard. From important business insights provided by its search reports, to optimized back-end product search results powered by the extension’s Search Engine – this essential tool provides everything you need to be in control.
- Your little Helper – The built-in Assistant helps you to add live product filter widgets to sidebars in an instant. It shows you which filters are already present and suggests to add those that aren’t. Simply click and customize them later if needed.
- Widgets – Your customers will love the live Product Search Field that shows results while you type and lets you add items directly to the cart. It automatically replaces the standard product search field if desired, and it is also available as a widget to use in sidebars.
- Shortcodes – All live search facilities are available as WordPress shortcodes. In addition to these, we include facilities to render search results on any page. This even allows you to create specialized shop pages!
- Stylish – The extension is tested and integrates with lots of popular themes and requires no or very little CSS adjustments in most cases. To make things very easy for you, we have included a section where you can add your own CSS rules. And you’re always welcome to ask for our help!
- API – As with the widgets and shortcodes, we provide a very easy to use API that gives you access to all search and filtering facilities, so you can effortlessly include them in templates.
The people behind the WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Simplenote, Longreads, Vault Press, Akismet, Gravatar, Crowdsignal, Cloudup, Tumblr call themselves the Automatticians. They are a distributed company with 1,273 members in 76 countries speaking 94 different languages.