In Product Vendors for WooCommerce, you can instantly turn a WooCommerce powered store into a marketplace complete with multiple vendors, products and payout settings.
Allow multiple vendors to sell via your site and in return take a commission on sales to cover the costs of managing the site while you focus your efforts on building a community.
Features for Vendors:
- control their public profile
- manage their products and edit per-product shipping rules themselves
- add private notes to orders or notes to customers (e.g. tracking numbers)
- view their orders and reports on sales performance
- sell physical and/or digital products as well as time-based bookings
- receive commission payouts
Features for Marketplace Owners:
- accept and approve applications from potential vendors
- set up one or more vendor admins to manage vendor’s information
- set up each vendor’s commission and payout schedule
- integrate with WooCommerce Bookings to allow vendors to sell time-based bookings
- display a vendor rating composed of the ratings of all of the products they sell
- set products to need approval before being added to the store on a per-vendor basis
- enable commissions on sales to be a set amount or a percentage and set this individually, per-vendor, per-product, or per-store
- make payments to vendors instantly, manually, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly
The people behind the WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Simplenote, Longreads, Vault Press, Akismet, Gravatar, Crowdsignal, Cloudup, Tumblr call themselves the Automatticians. They are a distributed company with 1,273 members in 76 countries speaking 94 different languages.