WooCommerce Social Login can help you with any checkout process that introduces leaks in your conversion funnel – tightening up those leaks increases conversion rate and improves your sales. Account creation and entering checkout information can cause these leaks.
WooCommerce Social Login makes this process as easy and secure as possible – customers can log into your site using their Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, LinkedIn, PayPal, Disqus, Yahoo, or VK accounts instead of creating a new user account credentials.
- Offer to link accounts on the “Order Received” page for easier checkout in the future
- Make account access and checkout easy and seamless – customers don’t need to remember another username and password
- Reduce friction for repeat purchases – customers typically stay signed into social networks, which means they sign back into your site with one click.
- Improve security and increase trust by using social sign-on
- Over 77% of consumers prefer social login when using an eCommerce site.
- Social sign-in can therefore lead to increased conversion rates – here’s an example with over 10% increase.
- Customers prefer social sign-in for security and personalization.
- 90% of people have encountered social login before, and more than half of people use it.
- Social accounts are tied to a WordPress user account so that accounts can be accessed even if social accounts are unlinked.
- View reporting on linked accounts and see which customers have added accounts from the “Users” list
- Works with Product Reviews Pro to show login buttons when adding, voting on, or watching reviews NEW
The people behind the WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Simplenote, Longreads, Vault Press, Akismet, Gravatar, Crowdsignal, Cloudup, Tumblr call themselves the Automatticians. They are a distributed company with 1,273 members in 76 countries speaking 94 different languages.