You can manage and create products with recurring payments, payments that will give residual revenue you can count and track on with WooCommerce Subscriptions.
This plugin allows you to introduce a variety of subscriptions for virtual or physical services and products. Create weekly service subscriptions, yearly software billing packages or even product-of-the-month clubs. Offer free trials, add sign-up fees, or set expiration periods.
A subscription-based model will allow you to capture more residual revenue — and all you must do is ship the orders.
- Free trials and Sign-Up Fees – Charge an initial amount to account for customer setup costs, or allow customers to try before they buy, by adding sign-up fees and free trials to any subscription product.
- Variable Subscriptions – Create variable subscription products and allow your customers to choose a subscription that suits their needs. You can even allow customers to choose their own billing schedule.
- Subscription Management – Store owners get full-featured subscription management via the WooCommerce > Edit Subscription administration screen. You can suspend or cancel a subscription, change the trial expiration, add items, shipping, fees or taxes to the subscription or modify the recurring total for future payments.
- Subscriber Account Management – our customers can also manage their own subscriptions. With the My Account > View Subscription page, subscribers can suspend or cancel a subscription, change the shipping address or payment method for future renewals and upgrade or downgrade their subscription.
- Synchronized Payments – If you only want ship on certain days of the month, or align all customers to the same annual membership term, you can with WooCommerce Subscriptions’ renewal synchronization feature. You can even prorate the first payment of a synchronized subscription purchase.
- Upgrades/Downgrades – Allow customers to upgrade, downgrade or cross-grade between different subscription products. With flexible proration options for the recurring amount, sign-up fee and length, you can also customize the costs of switching to a new subscription product to suit the needs of your store.
- Flexible Product Options – When creating a subscription product, you can make the product downloadable, virtual or physical, charge renewal payments weekly, monthly or annually, limit the product to one-per-customer and even charge shipping only on the initial order.
- Multiple Subscriptions – Your customers can also purchase different subscription products in the same transaction and Subscriptions will group the products to reduce the payment gateway fees and logistical overhead for their future renewals.
- Subscription Coupons – Offer customers a discount on their monthly payments or just the sign-up fee. Subscriptions includes both recurring discount coupons and sign-up fee coupons.
- Customer Emails – Automatically notify customers when a subscription renewal payment is processed, a subscription is cancelled or when a subscription has expired with the built-in subscription emails.
The people behind the WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Simplenote, Longreads, Vault Press, Akismet, Gravatar, Crowdsignal, Cloudup, Tumblr call themselves the Automatticians. They are a distributed company with 1,273 members in 76 countries speaking 94 different languages.