Tracking demand for out-of-stock items, making sure your customers feel informed and therefore they are more likely to buy is easy in the WooCommerce Waitlist extension. You can also build up a waiting list of people wanting the unavailable item, then notify these customers automatically when products come back in stock.
You can set it up in seconds and easy to install and will instantly start turning missed opportunities into future sales. Customers can register for an email alert to let them know when a product is back in stock, increasing the likelihood they will wait and shop with you instead of going to a competitor. This makes people feel valued by your business and allows you to replenish stock intelligently based in demand.
- allow customers to be notified when they can purchase an item that is currently out of stock
- easily identify ‘most wanted’ products to prioritize re-stocking
- allow customers to easily review and edit their waiting lists
- maintain a record of users that have been emailed an in-stock notification
- easily manage your waitlists from the WordPress admin
- add the waitlist elements for any product anywhere you choose using our shortcode
- plug-and-play functionality – just install, activate and go!
The people behind the WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Simplenote, Longreads, Vault Press, Akismet, Gravatar, Crowdsignal, Cloudup, Tumblr call themselves the Automatticians. They are a distributed company with 1,273 members in 76 countries speaking 94 different languages.